Mascot Summer Camp
Mascot Summer Camp is offered to incoming kindergarteners (MUST turn 5 years old on or before 8/31 of the upcoming school year) through outgoing 6th graders.
Camp Locations -
Mascot Summer Camp will be held at:
Boulder Creek Elementary School, 22801 N. 22nd Street, Phoenix, AZ 85024
Whispering Wind Academy, 15844 N. 43rd Street, Phoenix, AZ 85032
May 25, 2021- July 30, 2021. Camp is closed on May 31 and July 5.
Drop off begins at 7:00 a.m. and pick up must be completed by 5:30 p.m.
Registration options include 3 days/week for $135.00 per week and 5 days/week for $225.00 per week. We do not offer a 4-day/week option at this time. For the first week of camp, the week of Memorial Day and the week of July 4th, the 5-day/week option will be prorated.
Registration Deadline -
Registering your child is a contract for childcare for a specific program and you will be liable for the contracted cost whether your child attends one day or the maximum number of days. You can register for camp week by week or register for the entire summer all at once! Please note, registration must be received by the end of the business day on Wednesday in order to start the following week. Registrations received after this time may not be accepted.
Registration Fees -
A non-refundable registration fee of $25 is required at the time of contract approval for Mascot Summer Camp, maximum $50.00 per family per summer.
By providing electronic payment information, the registration fee will be processed at the time of contract approval.
Invoices and Payment
- Summer Mascot Camp will be invoiced on a weekly basis on Fridays. Invoices will be emailed to the email address on your account. Payment will be due on the following Wednesday.
- If you want your invoices to be paid automatically, you will need to set up a separate auto pay for Summer Mascot Camp.
- Payments are NOT accepted at the school site.
- Past-due accounts will be inactivated, which will lead to suspension of services.
Register soon as space is limited!
NEW MASCOT FAMILIES ONLY: Current immunizations and parents photo ID must be on file at the PVSchools Community Education office before your contract will be approved.
How to Submit Required Immunizations and Photo ID:
- Submit online by filling out the following Google Form (must be logged in to your Google account): Document Submission Form
- Email as pdf or image files to community-ed-registrars@
- Mail copies to PVSchools Community Education, 15032 N. 32nd St. Phoenix, AZ 85032.
RETURNING MASCOT FAMILIES ONLY: If your child attended Mascot during the 2020-21 school year, we will have your documents already on file. There is no need to resubmit.
Safety measures due to COVID-19 to be aware of:
- Staff and students are required to wear masks.
- All camp participants will socially distance
- Staff and students must wash hands upon entry to camp, before eating, before leaving, and at designated intervals throughout the day. Alcohol based sanitizer may also be used.
- To provide a safe experience for your child, field trips will not be offered this summer.