Registration for High School Summer School 2021 is now open.
- In-District Current Students: All High School Summer School courses will be offered at no charge for current in-district high school students who have been enrolled in the district during the 2020-21 school year.
Out-of-District Students: Students who do not attend a school in the PV district will be billed $220 per course and $50 per bus pass. Although fees will not be collected at the time of enrollment, an invoice will be sent and payment will be due upon receipt.
- Students will be dropped from courses that have not been paid in full before the start of each session.
- Refunds requested prior to the beginning of the session will be assessed a $25 processing fee.
- Refunds will NOT be issued after the session has started.
- In-person at PVHS
- Daily attendance is mandatory.
- Students not meeting attendance requirements will be dropped from the course.
- To comply with COVID-19 social distancing guidelines, class sizes will be limited, with priority given to in-district high school students. Please register early to secure a spot.
- Once enrollment caps have been reached, students will be placed on a waitlist in the order that the registration was received and if space becomes available will be contacted.