Public registration began January 22, 2020 at 8am.
Returning family registration began January 13, 2020 at 8am.
Contracts submitted prior to open registration are considered invalid and must be resubmitted after applicable registration dates above.
The following Mascot Club sites are on a waitlist for the 2020/21 school year:
- Boulder Creek - After School
- Copper Canyon - After School
- Desert Shadows - Before & After School
- Desert Trails - After School
- Fireside - After School
- Mercury Mine - After School
- North Ranch - After School
Mascot Club is a fee-based program designed to provide opportunities for students to learn and play. Trained and caring staff supervise children as they participate in a variety of activities designed to meet their special interests and needs.
- The program operates Monday through Friday at 19 sites across the district.
- Morning hours are from 6:30 a.m. until 30 minutes prior to the start of school.
- Afternoon hours are from school dismissal until 6:30 p.m.
Activities are aligned with Arizona Quality Standards for Out-of-School Time Programs and sites are licensed by Arizona Department of Health Services. Transportation to and from each program is the responsibility of the parent.
Arizona Department of Health Services regulates PVSchools' Community Education childcare programs. Information on licensing and inspection reports are available at the Arizona Department of Health Services' offices at 150 N. 18th Ave., Suite 400, Phoenix, AZ 85007. The phone number is (602) 364-2539.
Please note that there are a limited number of spaces available at each site based on licensed capacity and available staff. Programs fill quickly and are staffed to ratio per Arizona Department of Health Services (ADHS) standards. Once sites reach capacity, your child will be placed on a waitlist. Removal from the waitlist takes place throughout the year as new space becomes available.
Mascot Club Rates for the 2020/21 School Year