October 4, 2021
Effective immediately and until further notice, an enrollment and registration freeze is in effect for the following Community Education programs:
- Mascot Club before and after school programs at all sites
- All Early Childhood programs at all locations
Please read the full message HERE.
Scroll down for an additional update regarding Non-School Day Only Mascot Camp dates that are at capacity and no longer available for registration.
Please note that all submitted contracts are in a pending status until approved. There are a limited number of spaces available at each site based on licensed capacity and available staff. Programs fill quickly and are staffed to ratio per Arizona Department of Health Services (ADHS) standards. Once sites reach capacity, your child will be placed on a waitlist. Removal from the waitlist takes place throughout the year as new space becomes available.
|Mascot Clubs Attendance Options (per week)||1st Child Fee||2nd (+) Child Fee|
|5 Mornings + 5 Afternoons||$270 per month||$229.50 per month|
|5 Afternoons||$215 per month||$182.75 per month|
|5 Mornings + 3 Afternoons||$205 per month||$174.25 per month|
|3 Afternoons||$150 per month||$127.50 per month|
|5 Mornings||$90 per month||$76.50 per month|
|Non-School Day Only Mascot Camp||$45 per day||$38.25 per day|
Due to the uncertainty surrounding COVID, families are contracted monthly and we have dissolved the School Year Pay and Year Round Pay so that you are not paying for services months before they are able to be provided.
Mascot Club is a fee-based program designed to provide opportunities for students to learn and play. Trained and caring staff supervise children as they participate in a variety of activities designed to meet their special interests and needs.
- The program operates Monday through Friday at 20 sites across the district.
- Morning hours are from 6:30 a.m. until 30 minutes prior to the start of school.
- Afternoon hours are from school dismissal until 6:30 p.m.
Activities are aligned with Arizona Quality Standards for Out-of-School Time Programs and sites are licensed by Arizona Department of Health Services. Transportation to and from each program is the responsibility of the parent.
Arizona Department of Health Services regulates PVSchools' Community Education childcare programs. Information on licensing and inspection reports are available at the Arizona Department of Health Services' offices at 150 N. 18th Ave., Suite 400, Phoenix, AZ 85007. The phone number is (602) 364-2539.
Program Fees for Accepted Contracts
- Registering your child for any Community Education program is a contract for childcare for a specific program and you are liable for the contracted costs whether your child attends one day, the maximum number of days, or no days at all.
- If your student is no longer attending, you are responsible for notifying our office and we will withdraw your contract effective at the end of the current month. We do not prorate for a partial month and we do not hold a spot without collecting fees. If you choose to leave your child enrolled without attending, you are required to pay the contracted rates. No credit, refund, or make-up time is offered for absences.
Non-School Day Only Mascot Camp
Mascot Camp is held on district non-school recess days identified on the district calendar. Families can select individual days that care is needed. With the removal of the School Year Pay and Year Round Pay options, ALL families will be required to register for individual Non-School Day Only Mascot Camp dates.
October 25, 2021
Non-School Day Only Mascot Camp dates for the following dates are at capacity and are no longer available for registration.
10/29, 11/11-11/12, 11/24, and Winter break (12/20 through 12/30)
Beginning 11/24/21 through the remainder of the 2021-22 school year, there will be a single camp location at:
Whispering Wind Academy
15844 N. 43rd St.
Phoenix, AZ 85032
Camp hours: 7:00AM - 6:00PM.
You must register for Mascot Camp days in advance. Registration will not be accepted after noted deadline dates. Sign up early as space is limited. Staffing for Mascot Camp days is based on enrollment. All cancellations must be requested 2 business days in advance of the Mascot Camp date. Cancellation requests received after the deadline will be billed for the full amount.
All contracts submitted for both current and new families are pending until reviewed and approved by a registrar. We will send an email confirmation after your non-school day requests have been approved. Fees are subject to change without notice.