- Daily round-trip bus transportation is available to and from High School Summer School with pick-ups and drop-offs at each of the district’s 4 other high schools.
- Students should select the high school closest to their home and will need to get themselves to the high school where they will board the bus to take them to summer school.
- At the end of the day, buses departing summer school will drop students back off at the school where they boarded in the morning.
- Register for bus passes by selecting the Category “Bus Stops” in our Eleyo registration system.
- $50 bus pass, per session
Pick-up/Drop-off Times and Locations:
Bus stops are located at each of the PVSchools High School with the specific location, estimated pick-up and estimated drop-off times will be posted when available.
|School Name||Location||Bus #||Pick-Up Time||Drop-Off Time|
|Horizon High School||senior parking lot off of Greenway Rd. next to the football field|
|North Canyon High School||front of the school by the flagpole|
|Pinnacle High School||special needs bus lane in front of Building C on Mayo Blvd.|
|Shadow Mountain High School||special needs bus lane on Shea Blvd. in front of the marquee|
- Students should plan to be at the designated location at least 5 minutes prior to the scheduled pick-up time.
- Masks are required on all buses.
- Students will be issued a buss pass at school on the first day and should carry the pass with them to display as requested by the driver.
- The driver will have the names of all scheduled student riders.
- All pick-up and drop-off times are estimated and can be impacted by traffic or other factors.